Monday, February 9, 2009

Calories After Anorexia

what's left? Galina

Just in the last few days I was reading the amazing capacity of the new batteries installed on the new MacBook 17''. They provide 8 hours of battery life, 1000 charging cycles (about 3 times the charge cycles of a standard battery) and then about 5 years old. This means that they (the amazing apple engineers), the battery of my macbook should last about 1 year and 8 months with about 330 charge cycles. Unhealthy in my life I kept a chart of the health status of my battery (the nominal value of 5200 mAh, as noted by the new were higher mAh):
Now, my battery has 121 charge cycles in 1 year and 3 months, so I expect that in 5 months or faint that I could last for quite a few years (or more)? mah ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment