Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Brazil's Soccer Team Record

I confess! 2 gossip about Pilates


Today I woke up (late loooong) with the idea of \u200b\u200bwriting something about the Pilates method.
I want from a confession, the public here on the blog of CentrOlistico: I started doing Pilates with skepticism, convinced that his fame was due to the fact that the practice Madonna.
Immediately, though, I realized its effectiveness. Pilates has its roots in yoga, taking a cue from many asanas that Joseph Pilates, the creator of this training method, selected, modified and integrated into a system that works in a truly effective on the center of the body both physically and mentally (and these days is not really a small thing!). On the side of the original program, which provided a series of exercises designed to reinforce what Pilates called the powerhouse (all the muscles connected to the body: abdomen, buttocks, hamstring and lower back) to reduce and stretch the lower back are a flower series of programs to tone the muscles of the body.

also confess that he met with astonishment almost immediate effects of a session of Pilates. With yoga I used to, but frankly I did not expect that after a session of Pilates, the back is already so long and "supple".

often confessed to feeling "bloated", satisfied and happy in front of people who have kept up the middle with backs as analgesic and anti-inflammatory drug (not to mention living in extreme cases cortisone) and after very little time tell me better than they are and how Pilates has helped the back on their feet and smile again.

What can I say? I love Pilates allowed me to spend the entire pregnancy without a sore back, and (why not?) will allow me to include into my jeans in a short time after the birth of Edward ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment