Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Minibus For Sale Sprinter

So easy to get complicated



Today was a day a bit '"uphill". One of those days when you add up many small problems that are transformed, at least outwardly, in a huge, insurmountable problem.
Edward was agitated throughout the afternoon for a stomach ache, weep, complain, no peace. And I with him ... The
do short (for those who want to read the complete story refer to my personal blog ): at one point intervened Michelangelo. -You
give milk. He's hungry.
...
was really hungry ... I am crazy to see what he had, I made the belly massage, I picked to rock. Nothing! Simply because he had already taken a bit 'of my milk had ruled out that Edward was hungry.
The solution was so simple to get complicated ... the mind clear and free of complications of a child has grasped the problem immediately and process solution.

ddentro The answer is you ... and ppperò is wrong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment