Friday, January 21, 2011

Will Fatty Foods Cause A Gall Blader Attack

The welfare of the yogi / yogini also passes water


Silvia this morning, pity from the sleep that I have shown in recent days he has decided to take some more time to rest and so is lifted to take the children to school instead of me.
When I got up as usual I entered the shower size changing from my beloved football team (2mtx2mt) and I noticed something was different, deeper into the wonderful relaxing feeling that normally have a shower puts me through.
So I noticed that the fact of not having to do those routine actions that I make every morning just after the sacred time of the bath, dismissed something deep in my autonomic nervous system, making them more receptive to the magical effect of the water. The water, there is no need to dwell on this issue, has properties (recognized or not) nothing short of magic on our bodies and our psyche, we deeply relaxes when we can float on its surface, gives us energy when flowing strong and fresh on our skin, to smooth our thoughts and soothes our emotions when we immerse ourselves in its warm embrace, soon able to relax any tension, whether physical or emotional. His is a salvific contact a real panacea.
I thought then to dedicate my weekly program a water area of \u200b\u200bactivity that yoga is not only functional to prepare for something that comes after a moment but that is entirely dedicated to the relationship with water and its magical effects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment