Friday, March 18, 2011

Do Your Testicles Hurt With Hernia?



Copertinastefania1

not remember anything of what Today my mother writes on his blog, but it's a beautiful story and I wanted to share it with you.

Good reading.
Renzo

---

foto rubata con mio padre.JPG

What a strange life ...
Only after the death of my brother, I knew where the tomb was original my father.

Helga Schneider
My father died in December 1980.
was perennially absent and when a parent passed away, I remained silent the location of his grave.
The last time I saw my father was in 1968 in Salzburg. I remember him with a painful heartache. The photo is the one that I own next to him. Such is life sometimes ...
had not seen him for eleven years, we were in complete rupture. But since I became a mother in Italy, I felt the urge to let him know my son.
So I was left for Salzburg.
But come, I found something in his demeanor irreconcilable a sort of fierce hostility as if the fierce battles of the past between me and his second wife were always and only occurred because of me.
few days later, discouraged, I decided to return to Italy. Everything was as before: we were distant strangers.
I went by taxi, with the child, to the station. I do not know what's taken ... the fact is that I followed with another taxi, and breathless, stood on the platform.
There was among us a strange embrace, a silent moment meant to last. Then I went with my son in the carriage. I looked out the window. The convoy began to move. I saw my father running beside the train desperately waving his arm. As if he had wanted to arrest him at the last minute to explain. To make things right between us.
Finally, the train took a curve that swallows up its image.
I'd never see again. Informed me of his death after he had already been buried for a fortnight.

---

0 comments:

Post a Comment